Urgent Care Doctors
HCA Healthcare UK
Urgent Care Doctors
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities available
Up to £95000 per annum
Join HCA Healthcare UK as we celebrate our 50th year, Outstanding CQC rated Hospitals, largest single provider of private GP services, State of the Art Technology, Pioneering Treatments plans and complex range of patient cases. We can offer you an excellent learning environment amongst a wealth of Medical experts that can guide and develop your career.
We are actively seeking to employ Urgent Care Doctors to be based our 5 London based centres; Princess Grace Hospital, The Wellington Hospital, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital and a dedicated Children’s Urgent Care Centre at The Portland Hospital.
• Salaried Contract: 40 hours or 24 or 14 hours per week.
• Salary up to £95000 dependent upon experience, plus up to 20% supplement based on occupancy/patient contact rate and shift pattern worked.
Doctors will need:
• GMC registration and listed on the GP Register.
• Postgraduate experience to include Accident + Emergency or Urgent Care.
- After an induction period, you will have full training on our local procedures, clinical competencies, IT systems and referral infrastructure.
- Our Doctors continue to undergo regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and we offer weekly educational sessions from our Lead Specialists Consultants.
- Being part of a larger hospital group, we can support unrivalled flexible career pathways, General Practice, Health Screening, Urgent Care or Occupational Health.
- We can offer you access to further training is available through our established links with Universities to provide a program of joint appointments for those doctors wishing to study for a higher education.
- Onsite revalidation officer.
Our commitment to you:
As an organisation, we’re committed to wellbeing, offering a variety of employee benefits including:
- Part-time and flexible working opportunities to promote your work-life balance, with flexible start and finish times.
- Fully Funded Indemnity Insurance.
- We have a visible and approachable highly skilled hand on supportive management team available.
- Supported funding for Occupational Health Diploma and Management Courses should you wish to further your development in these areas.
- Private Medical Health Insurance.
- Private Pension for your long-term security.
- Protective Study Leave & Study Leave allowance to support your professional development.