- Customer service focussed – must be able to understand our varied customer base and be able to adapt approach/manner accordingly – large businesses as well as pubs and smaller café’s.
- Ability to understand a variety of terms – payment on delivery as well as credit terms.
- Ability and confidence to think on their feet – e.g. we have a large number of payment on delivery accounts.
- Must have experience in speaking to customers by telephone and have an excellent telephone manner – clear, concise and professional whilst also friendly.
- FMCG experience would be useful due to the speed and pace that is connected with this environment.
- Someone who can stay calm under pressure.
- Very organised.
- Sound Credit Control and Sales Ledger experience.
Working hours : 40 hours a week
Hours of work: 8.00am – 4.30 pm with ½ lunch Monday to Friday
28 days annual leave.