Supervising Social Worker - IFA - Somerset
As the Supervising Social Worker, you will be carrying a caseload up to 15 foster carers for an Independent Fostering Agency based in Frome, Somerset. This is a full-time and permanent position. This Independent Fostering Agency are one of the largest organisations within the UK.
You will need to have a background within a Fostering Team as a Supervising Social Worker. Ideally, within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Mileage paid - 0.45P
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Carry a Caseload up to 15 Foster Carers
- Establish training for Foster Carers
- Update and record information from Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Frome, Somerset
Salary: up to £33,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!