Fostering Manager - IFA - Somerset / Wiltshire
As the Fostering Manager (Area Manager) you will be overseeing the Fostering service in Somerset, Wiltshire and the surrounding areas. This is a full-time, permanent position with an Independent Fostering Agency who are well-known for their having clear avenues for career progression.
Ideally, you will have significant Fostering Social Work experience and have the drive to match this organisations ambitions to become "Outstanding" rated by Ofsted.
Benefits for you as the Fostering Manager:
- 30 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Mileage paid at 0.45p per mile
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training
- Healthcare Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Fostering Manager:
- Supporting a team of four Supervising Social Workers and Senior Practitioners
- Maintain a small caseload
- Business Development
Requirements for you as the Fostering Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Experience of working within Fostering
Location: Frome, Somerset
Salary: Up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!