My Client is Recruiring for a Service Administrator to join their friendly growing team. This is an exciting opportunity with many benifits.
Must have the following experience in a similar role and at least 1 years Admin and Customer Service job.
- Excellent customer service skills have a friendly and polite manner and are willing to support other areas of the operation as and when required.
- Be a Team player
- Have attention to detail
- Good Telephone manner
- Must be computer literate and have expierence with outlook, excel, word and have ability to use bespoke systems Must be patient, tolerant with a sense of humour
- Have problem solving skills
- Have good attention to detail
The main duties are;
- Communicating with customers and suppliers
- Inputting and Maintaining information in departmental files and systems
- Assisting with the scheduling of work within the service department
- Creating and emailing pro forma invoices when required
- Assisting with Quotations
- Attend and take minutes of department morning meetings
- Creating End of Month Reports
- Performing general clerical administrative duties
Hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute break for lunch each day (total 40 hours/week).
An attractive remuneration package is available for a suitably capable and ambitious individual who is looking to progress in an expanding company.