Cardiff Council are seeking a qualified and experienced social worker to undertake pre birth assessments to join an unborn assessment team, based in County Hall.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years post qualifying experience, dealing with referrals and assessments and care planning.
Roles and Responsbilities:
-Dealing with referrals from the MASH team
-Wellbeing assessments, Section 47 investigations and pre birth assessments
-Initiating care proceedings
-Working in a multiagency capacity to support unborns, babies and their families
-Initial child protection case conferences
-Care planning experience
If succesful you can expect the following
-37 hours per week
-An ongoing contract at least 3 months long
-Negotiatiable hourly rate up to £40 p/h
If this isn't the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague - we are offering up to **£250** per successful recommendation.
Register with Reed for the first time or return to us after 6 months or more, secure this post or another with our agency and we'll reward you with £100 vouchers (Restaurant, Spa, High Street - your choice!!)
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500 depending on hours/days worked.
- Dedicated expert Consultant
- A smooth and speedy registration process - we guarantee to meet you at a place and time that is convenient for you, and everything else can be done online
- Online timesheet & pay management
- 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Company
- Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to contribute towards training or other development
- Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday Pay (PAYE only), Statutory benefits and pension (PAYE only)
- Referral/recommendation bonus paid up to £250 per referral
If you are interested please call 0121 237 2642 or email - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we find them work!
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.