We have a wonderful and exciting opportunity for an Architectural Designer within the high-end design sector. The successful candidate will be working closely with the design director but also should be able to hold his or her own on assignments when the director is away. We are a small team that work on a broad range of projects which can span from residential design to wine cellars to swimming pools and to many more. The projects are situated in the UK as well as abroad. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity that will give the successful candidate an opportunity to have hands on experience from concept to completion. The successful candidate will be client facing. Fluent English is essential.
• Working with the design director to develop schematic design, based on project criteria (brief), programme and budget.
• Excellent communication skills and client presentation.
• Ability to visualise concepts and explain them to others.
• Confident in drafting drawings using AutoCAD or 3DMax and V-Ray Plugin programs, (including carpenter detailing, bathroom detailing and master planning, elevations, technical drawings).
• Sourcing fabric and materials and finding new suppliers.
• Coordinate the supplying of all items relevant for each project and the delivery to site at the correct times.
• The ability to combine the creative and operational aspects of design projects, and to encourage and manage a team on site.
• Attend and review site installation of all items.
• Competent user of AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D max and VRay Plugin program with rendering experience.
• All Microsoft Office packages.