An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our team on a full-time or part-time basis, raising funds for a very popular national charity. You may be experienced in direct sales or fundraising and looking for your next opportunity, or you may have no experience but be willing to work hard and be well-rewarded. You may even be looking for a good way to top up your pension.
Whatever your situation, our highly-experienced and ethical team will coach and support you, helping you to earn good money and make a real difference in achieving the goals set by the charity we represent.
The position we are recruiting for is self-employed and pays good commission for every donor signed up. As a door-to-door/venue fundraiser, you’ll spend your time speaking to members of the public, recruiting committed and quality donors who will support the charity we represent by making a small monthly donation, including lottery giving.
A friendly, positive and resilient approach is required, we do not manipulate or guilt trip, we raise funds in an ethical manner. Therefore, we always abide by fundraising regulations.
Earnings are not limited, through hard work, persistence and a willingness to learn, you can expect to be well-rewarded for the work you do. A minimum of 15 hours a week is required to succeed in this role although you can choose the exact hours that you work, as well as the part of the country that you will fundraise in.
What we are looking for:
- A can-do, confident and energetic demeanour
- Organisation and time management
- Resilience – the ability to keep going even when you are having a tough day
- The ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Willingness to learn, develop and take feedback
Benefits to working with us:
- Choose your own working hours (minimum of 15 a week)
- Excellent returns against hours worked
- Ethical, friendly and highly-experienced coaches to provide ongoing training and support
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay direct to your account
- Work close to home and in areas of your choice
- You will represent a very worthwhile charity with strong brand recognition – most people know someone who has been affected by the cause
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply today or for more information call Jonathan on 07803 745680.