Video Production Internship
Kape Internships is an award winning internship specialist. We work with companies that offer exciting internship opportunities where interns can learn and develop vital skills that are needed in the labour market.
This role will involve designing, creating, filming and editing a range of videos from pre to post production across a range of industries, including education, music and travel.
- Some experience in video production. Passionate, with a great eye for detail to produce beautiful footage.
- Confident with major video editing software, including Premiere Pro, Final Cut and After Effects.
- Comfortable with sound editing and colour grading.
- Great communication, organisation and time management skills.
This is a hands-on role where you will be engaged in all aspects of video production across the company's business, from the creation of promotional footage, to interviews and travel videos. You will be working independently and as part of the creative team, involved in every step from pre to post production and must be comfortable with all the major aspects of video editing. Fantastic people skills and team ethic are a must!
What our internship program includes:
- Helping you build a strong CV and cover letter with the assistance of a career specialist
- Asking you for details about your internship / company requirements, your needs and expectations.
- Gradually introducing your profile to relevant companies and arranging interviews. We will work until your internship is 100% confirmed.
Send us a message for more information about our internship program.