Senior UX designer
Our fundamental drive is what we call “The Social Paradox” - That the technology built to bring us closer, is taking us further way... We want to help people be productive online, so they can achieve more outside the office. We help you get the things you love, straight to your calendar, (Art exhibitions, Sports schedules, Wellness events etc.) as well as making it easy to share and coordinate your busy schedule with friends and family.
Meanwhile we are also building tools to help businesses manage and promote events, and engage their audience through our platform. Our initial focus will be in Arts & Wellness.
Our co-founders quit their jobs in investment banking and digital marketing respectively to start the business and are looking for a designer who wants to take on more responsibility and truly contribute to our journey.
- You’ll lead our UX and UI product design across all our platforms (iOS, Android, and Web) with the optionality to get involved in product management.
- Speaking to users and using our data to understand our customer needs and product flaws
- Conceptualising new features taking into account behavioural and psychological aspects of UX design
- Executing cross-platform UI designs
- Working directly with the co-founders and offshore development team
- Constantly exploring animation and the latest trends in UI design
- Collaborating with our product lead with the optionality to take on more responsibility in terms of product management
- You’ll also be heavily involved in our branding and other digital assets.
- You’ll have a junior resource to assist you
- Experience with UX and UI design across mobile and web (Adobe world, Sketch)
- Some experience with animation (After Effects)
- Passion. To flourish in this role you need to be passionate about working on an early-stage consumer product, and working for a small team
- Ambition. Things will move very fast and we all need to keep learning and keep growing as the company does.
- HTML, CSS knowledge is a bonus but not required
- Equity stake in the company
- By joining us early you’ll have a leading role in our journey, and incredible exposure
- Flexibility. Both in terms of working hours and working remotely when required
- Work-Life balance. The co-founders truly believe that to produce our best most creative work in the office, we need to put ample time and energy into our mental health and other aspects of our lives
- £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience