Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Podiatrist We Are Looking For?
Do you love working with people and want to work in a dynamic, fun and forward thinking company?
Following another strong year of growth we are looking for a positive and passionate Podiatrist to join our existing clinical team. We are excited to find another like-minded team member that we can invest in, offering excellent training and support and an exciting career pathway in return for your commitment and enthusiasm.
Our biggest passion as a company is to inspire and motivate people to prioritise their body's health, helping them to keep active and healthy throughout their lives so if you can feel passionate about this too, come and join us!
About the role
You will be an integral part of the team, offering the very highest level of service to our patients through the delivery of assessment, diagnosis, treatment and management. You will enjoy a varied and challenging role that will be based over our 3 clinics. Full or part-time hours considered.
About you – we are looking for someone who:-
· Has a recognised degree in Podiatry
· New graduates and experienced podiatrists are welcome to apply
· Is committed to developing their career and continue their learning
· Is a strong team player with a positive and enthusiastic nature
· Is prepared to commit to a company who has a strong passion to deliver service excellence in healthcare
· Has a sense of humour and a fun outlook and is keen to make the most of our very active social calendar
Benefits of joining Hatt's
- Excellent training and development programme plus external training allowance
- Weekly coaching and monthly 1:1 support meetings
- Regular appraisals
- Great career progression
- Full access to the company gym
- A wellness programme that helps you take care of you
- Active social calendar including skiing, weekends in wales and family summer BBQ
- Competitive Salary and Pension
- 6.5 weeks holiday increasing to 7.5 weeks with length of service
- High quality facilities with the latest technology including (ipads, Swift microwave therapy, Clearanail, in-house fungal nail testing)
- Making an impact on an under privileged family each time you treat a patient through our B1GI partner
- Changing patients’ lives by giving the BEST healthcare possible and being given the time to do it (1 hour assessments)
- Being part of a company known for delivering excellent patient care and being a happy and fun team
To see what it’s like to work at Hatt’s please take a look at our videos:
Tell us why this job is for you!
Please email your CV, covering letter and a short 3 minute video detailing why this is the perfect position for you.
Closing Date is the 27th August 2018
We very much look forward to your application