COMMIS CHEF REQUIRED
For 5 Red Star Glenapp Castle Hotel in South Ayrshire
Nominated for Independent Hotel of the Year at the Cateys 2018
Due to an exciting business expansion, there has never been a better time to join a rapidly growing business and we are now welcoming applications for a Commis Chef to join our five star kitchen team at Glenapp Castle, nominated recently for the Best Independent Hotel of the year award at the Cateys 2018. This is a full-time position working shifts five days over seven where you will help to create a culture of creative excellence by ensuring inspirational customer experiences.
Experience within the hotel/hospitality sector is desirable; however full training will be provided. It is more important that the right candidate can demonstrate a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. We are always interested to hear from talented individuals from all walks of life.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
* a strong interest in a career in hospitality
* good communication and interpersonal skills
* enthusiasm and flexibility
* willingness to learn and a positive attitude
* calmness in a busy and pressurised environment
* attention to detail and a flair for creativity
In return, we offer career development to help you reach your full potential, a positive and stimulating working environment and excellent rates of pay, coupled with an amazing benefits package to complement your competitive salary which includes the following:
* 28 days annual holiday entitlement
* Death in service life assurance policy
* Discounted accommodation rates with Relais & Chateaux, Pride of Britain and Luxury
* Enrolment in our pension scheme
Due to the business growth at Glenapp, this position would be ideal for someone looking to advance their career to the next level and we will offer support and development opportunities to enable the right candidate to succeed in this goal.
Accommodation may be available if required.
Apply in the first instance, enclosing CV to Jennifer Climie,
Human Resources Executive at Glenapp Castle.
by post to Glenapp Castle, Ballantrae, Ayrshire KA26 0NZ
or by email to email@example.com