Front of House Assistant
FRONT OF HOUSE ASSISTANT(S) REQUIRED
For 5 Red Star Glenapp Castle Hotel in South Ayrshire
Nominated for Independent Hotel of the Year at the Cateys 2018
Due to an exciting business expansion, there has never been a better time to join a rapidly growing business and we are now welcoming applications for Front of House Assistant(s) to join our five star Front of House team at Glenapp Castle, nominated recently for the Best Independent Hotel of the year award at the Cateys 2018. We have full-time and part-time positions available working shifts up to five days over seven where you will assist in the provision of restaurant and concierge duties and ensure that all guests are served to the hotel’s specified standards displaying the highest possible levels of hospitality and welcome.
Experience within the hotel/hospitality sector is desirable; however full training will be provided. It is more important that the right candidates can demonstrate a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. We are always interested to hear from talented individuals from all walks of life.
The successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
· a strong interest in a career in hospitality
· time management skills
· excellent customer service skills
· enthusiasm and flexibility
· calmness in a busy and pressurised environment
· attention to detail
· discretion and respect
· excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return, we offer career development to help you reach your full potential, a positive and stimulating working environment and excellent rates of pay, coupled with an amazing benefits package to complement your competitive salary which includes the following:
* 28 days annual holiday entitlement
* Death in service life assurance policy (certain restrictions apply)
* Discounted accommodation rates with Relais & Chateaux, Pride of Britain and Luxury
* Enrolment in our pension scheme
Accommodation may be available if required.