Investment & Protection Advisor (Premier Wealth Advisor)
The Premier Wealth Advisor role is based within HSBC's Mortgage and Wealth centre of excellence.
The role of the Premier Wealth Advisor is to provide the best service possible to the Bank’s customers by efficiently and accurately anticipating customer needs by providing a remote telephony advice service. Ensuring a quick and efficient resolution of complex enquiries, working collaboratively with the team, team manager and key stakeholders. Implementation of initially Standalone Investments and Protection to qualifying customers referred through appropriate channels is key to this role
This is a Regulated role and Full time and Key Time working hours are available
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with customers and getting to understand their needs as well as personal economy.
- Providing an excellent level of advice.
- Engaging with Contact centre, Mortgage and Premier teams
- Learning from peers and be supportive to peers to ensure the unit provides excellent service to the customer
- Support the achievement of AOP
- Respond to incoming telephone enquiries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Achieve agreed Key Performance Indicator objectives
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders to develop sustainable referral relationships
- Provide a quick and efficient remote service to qualifying customers ensuring their needs are fulfilled
- Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and RBWM performance
- Monitor and act on regular management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach and support the wider team in support of business goals
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Wealth Management
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Providing Regulated advice
- Have role relevant qualifications, i.e.DipCII (or equivalent QCF RDR level 4qualification)
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Providing financial or protection advice is desirable but not essential
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Used their business knowledge and understanding of customer needs to successfully manage and grow customer relationships
- Demonstrated an ability to match products and services with clients' needs to generate sales in an ethical manner
- The base location for this role is central Birmingham.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies