Project Manager with Sky - open to flex work
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Advertising Technology team
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will manage the initiation of the proposed project, working closely with the analysis team and co-ordinating input from all relevant business areas
- You will assist the Project Executive/Sponsor in the production of the Business Case for the proposed project working with all relevant business areas to ensure completeness.
- To ensure an appropriately detailed project plan is developed and managed throughout the life-cycle of the project, identifying Business Objectives and Scope, Governance, Risk / Issue control, Schedule including resourcing, milestones and deliverables, Change control as well as effective Sponsor and Stakeholder management
- To establish appropriate resource allocations to ensure most efficient delivery of the Project scope
- Publication, maintenance and control of the project budget
- Working closely with business stakeholders through the duration of a project to ensure that proposed and final project deliverables are appropriate to business requirements and reconciled with estimated quality, cost and delivery timescales.
- To manage the working relationship with 3rd party providers and internal teams that may be required to deliver a project
- To maintain consistent and well-documented detail on Project Progress and actuals vs accurate forecasts
- You are educated to degree level or equivalent and A formal project management qualification
- You have knowledge of a variety of project management methods and tools
- You have good commercial awareness with 4+ Years of Experience in a similar role
- You have worked on Small, medium and large sizes of projects
- Experience of delivering projects through others and without direct control
- Worked within fast paced industry and business and able to converse on technical matters with architects and technical analysts
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and good motivator
- Good at establishing and sustaining effective working relationships
- Excellent team working skills
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We’re happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better