Residential Childcare Worker
Do you thrive in making a difference to the lives of young people? Do you have a passion to work with children?
A career as a Residential Childcare Worker with Family Care Group is for you!
We are looking for motivated, resilient , caring people who are driven by making a difference to work in our Children's Residential Home in Lee's , Oldham.
We are a family owned company who put the needs of children and young people.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To contribute to the Care Planning process of children cared for by Family Care Group
- To attend and contribute to your supervision sessions and appraisal processes
- To represent the company when called upon to do so by exhibiting the highest professional standards.
- To participate in training programmes and individual training courses
- Undertaking “sleep-in” duties in accordance with the home’s rota (the remuneration is included in the above stated salary range)
- To maintain all records in accordance with company policy, regulations and statutory requirements
- Must hold a current valid full driving licence.
- Previous Residential Childcare experience is essential (Not nursery/early years)
- Possessing a Level 3 in Children's and Young People's Workforce is desirable but not essential.
- Be able to work on a shift/rota basis
- An enhanced DBS certificate will be required upon appointment
Please note that we may bring the closing date forward, if we receive a large number of quality applications.