Qualified Social Worker | Older Persons Team | Cambridge | £32ph
Older Persons Team in Cambridge require experienced Social Workers to join their team. Immediate start and on-going contract. Paying up to £32ph.
Older Persons Team in Cambridge is looking for five experienced, qualified Social Workers to join their busy team.
They are looking to build and develop their team to meet the opportunities and challenges of the Care Act (2014), and Transforming Lives (Cambridgeshire’s Care Act implementation strategy). They focus on the strengths of their customers, the outcomes they wish to achieve and then together develop a joint plan with solutions focusing on wellbeing, independence and personalisation.
A good understanding of the Care Act 2014 and experience in dealing with complex cases is essential including undertaking Care Act compliant assessments, undertaking Safeguarding investigations and participating in the Continuing Health Care process.
Key features / benefits :
- 6 month placement guaranteed
- Flexible working once trained to complete assessment writing from home 1-2days pw
- Protected caseload, 10-15 maximum
- Access to free ongoing in-house training i.e. assessment refresher courses, to support CPD
- Free parking
- Part time placements (3 days per week) or job sharing will be considered.
Working with Tripod Partners offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of jobs across 150 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £300 referral fees
For more information, please contact Dylan at Tripod Partners on 0203 096 5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org