Supervising Social Worker - East London - IFA
A well-established Independent Fostering Agency require a Supervising Social Worker to join their reflective and creative Fostering team within the East London area.
- Experienced within Children Social Work
- Passionate about Fostering
- Looking for the next exciting step in your career
- Salary of up to £39K per annum
- Car allowance
- Other excellent benefits
- Recruit, support and develop foster carers
- To deliver a quality service to carers, children and young people in care
- Contribute to the growth and development of the business
- Support the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with the Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards.
You must have:
- Experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker preferably within Fostering and Adoption.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota and undertake assessments
Closing date: Mid-Sept 2018
Want to Apply?
Follow this website or call Tom McKenna today on 0118 948 5555 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org