Team Manager - Children's Duty and Assessment
Team Manager - Children's Duty and Assessment - Dudley - £39.07 per hour
Our client in Dudley is recruiting for a Team Manager with referral and assessment experience to join a Duty and Assessment Team. Within this role your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
Successful Team Managers will ideally have previous post qualified experience in a Children's frontline team and be able to work autonomously.
Benefits as a Children's Duty and Assessment Team Manager:
- Training and Development Opportunties
- CV Enhancement
- Stable Team
- Career Development
- Potential for long term placements
As a Duty and Assessment Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Providing leadership, support and supervision to Advanced SW Practitioners, Deputy Team Managers, Social Workers and other staff.
- Leading on Section 47 investigations for other teams, as directed.
- Chair strategy meetings and takes the lead in managing complaints received from service users, including acting as the investigating officer in relation to complaints against professionals.
- Undertaking supervision of Deputy Team Managers/Advanced SW Practitioners/Social Workers, as required.
- Providing advice and mentoring of Deputy Team Managers/Advanced SW Practitioners in various teams within the service area on all practice issues.
- Working with Principal Social Worker and other senior practitioners to develop new ways of working that directly impact on service practice.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.