Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children (LAC)
Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children (LAC) - Staffordshire (Lichfield) £29.93 per hour
Our client in Staffordshire is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in a Looked After Children's Team in Lichfield.
Successful applicants will need to use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect and abuse. Candidates will also have experience in writing reports, working with Public Law Outline, initiating S47 and confidence in court arena. Experience of managing care proceedings from the beginning to the end on at least five cases within three years and an understanding of the adoption process is essential.
Benefits as a LAC Social Worker:
- Supportive Team
- Hands off Management style
- Training and development opportunities
- Potential for long term placements
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personne?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme