Deputy Head of Service Fostering & Adoption
Attenti Consulting are working with a National Organisation to recruit a permanent Assistant Head of Service in the Family Placements Team. Candidates with strong operational and strategic management experience in Fostering & Adoption & Looked After Children will be particularly suited to this role.
- Assist the UK Head of Business and Family Placement Senior Management Team in developing and marketing the organisation across the UK, as a major provider of family placement services
- Assist in the development of the strategic plan for family placement services across the UK as a member of the Senior Management team, ensuring effective implementation of the plans and addressing shortfalls in targets and delivery
- Provide leadership and management for family placement services across the UK to meet the needs of children and young people, carers and commissioners. The Assistant Heads of Business will increase the number of children being placed with foster carers and adopters; secure commercially viable contracts, in conjunction with the Assistant Head of Business for Business Development and ensure recognition as the go to expert in the field of family placement.
- Work with colleagues in the Family Placement Senior Management Team across the UK to develop and drive the business strategy, ensuring cohesive, consistent practices which grow the business and meet the needs of commissioners, carers and children and young people.
- Work with stakeholders in identifying their requirements and providing the most appropriate solutions for them.
- Working with Senior Management Team colleagues to develop and implement a strategy for growth that results in a commercially viable business.
- Working with management team colleagues to co-ordinate and provide governance of tendering opportunities, to achieve greater success in securing suitable contracts, while managing risk.
- Instrumental in initiating and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders as detailed above.
- Act as a spokesperson, highlighting organisational experience and value as a family placement agency to influencing government policy and practice
- With colleagues in the Family Placement Senior Management Team; review current working practices including structures and business processes and design and implement any changes to ensure that the most efficient and effective processes and structures are consistently implemented across the business unit.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Neill . scott @ attenti - consulting . co . uk or call on 02038578550.