Supervising Social Worker - fostering experience not essential
A highly ethical not for profit fostering agency are looking for a supervising social worker to support a small but stable carer group across the Cardiff / south Wales region. The role is office based in Cardiff.
This agency has extremely high integrity and are very proud of their quality and ethical stance within fostering, re investing all income in to the fantastic service they provide to carers and the young people in their care.
Over view of responsibilities:
- Supporting a small carers caseload (maximum 10 carers)
- Supervision of carers
- Carer reviews
- Recruitment of prospective foster carers
- Carer training
- Completion of the occasional Form F with presentation to panel
You will be:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- Post qualifying experience of working within children’s services / fieldwork
- Previous experience of working within a fostering team is not essential, as training and support will be given
- A car owner / driver
- Be prepared to travel across the region
This IFA has an excellent ethos and reputation within the market and is a great employer.
The role attracts a salary to c£36,000 (experience dependent) + 45ppm + excellent holiday allowance of 32 days (+banks hols) + 10% pension contribution
For further information around the organisation and role and a JD, please contact Harriet Connolly on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities.