Supervising Social Worker
An ‘outstanding’ IFA with a therapeutic focus and excellent reputation requires a Supervising Social Worker to join their highly supportive and stable team. With an office base in North Hampshire, you will support carers across this region towards areas such as Devizes. This is a small, fun, friendly and creative team who are passionate about the service they provide, headed up by a highly supportive and present Manager.
This IFA has an excellent local reputation and has a fantastic team ethos. You will be joining an ethical fostering agency that really prides itself of the level of service they provide to carers, young people and the referring local authorities.
The role briefly comprises:
- Supporting and supervising a carer group across Hampshire / surrounds
- Placement matching
- Carer reviews
- Attending LAC reviews
- Completion of Form F assessment
- Involvement in carer training
You will be / have:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- Prior experience of working within children’s services such as looked after children / children in care
- Prior experience working directly within fostering services would be an advantage (not essential)
- Experience in / an interest in working within a therapeutic social work model
- A car owner / driver
- Living in the local area and be prepared to travel as required
The role has a basic salary to £32,000 + OOH allowance + mileage + private healthcare + generous leave allowance, and the organisation has an excellent reputation as a great employer with a positive and supportive culture.
For further information around the role and a JD, please contact Harriet on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: with a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities.
https://twitter.com/fosteringjobs - for the latest job updates
https://twitter.com/harriet_iris - for sector news and media updates