Corporate Finance Assistant Manager - London/Hertfordshire - Top 40 firm
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager – London/Hertfordshire – Top 40 firm
A very well-known ranked firm is looking to grow their Corporate Finance team through the addition of an Assistant Manager. The firm has an excellent reputation for facilitating individual career development as well as operating within a productive yet relaxed culture.
The team offers a broad selection of services such as:
- Due Diligence services
- Advising businesses on acquisitions
- Disposals and exit planning
- Advising on MBOs and MBIs
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a range of companies of various sizes, working across a variety of sectors. Clients include small start-ups and family run businesses through to divisions of multi-national corporations.
- Lead/Assist in the preparation of due diligence and valuations report, information memorandums and financial models.
- Assist with the preparation of fee estimates and proposals.
- Play an active role in business development.
- Assist in the development of junior members of the team.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Post qualification experience in Corporate Finance.
- Educated to degree standard.
- Experience in preparing due diligence reports.
- Proven technical knowledge gained in a similar environment.
For more information on this position please either apply directly, or contact Aaron Butcher at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.