Corporate Finance Assistant Manager - Top 20 firm - London
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager – Top 20 firm – London
A Top 20 firm are looking to expand their dynamic Corporate Finance team through the addition of a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager. This is a role within a very active team who have developed a strong reputation, not just for their standard of work but also the culture they adopt within the work place.
The firms’ Corporate Finance team specialises in the mid-market across a variety of deals sizes, ranging from £1m through to £100m, handling M&As, MBO/MBI, Growth Capital Raising transactions and Due Diligence on both Buy and Sell side transactions. You’ll be executing a wide range of deals/transactions whilst also assisting the junior executives in the team.
- Assisting transaction services assignments.
- Preparing new deal opportunities.
- Help in the preparation of business plans and information memorandums.
- Researching and approach potential buyers/sellers for clients.
- Financial Modelling of different transaction scenarios.
- 2 years’ post qualification experience in Corporate Finance.
- Practice experience outside the Big 4.
- Transaction service experience is vital.
- Lead advisory experience is ideal but not vital.
For more information on this position please either apply directly, or contact Aaron Butcher at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.