Team Manager - Adults Review Team
Team Manager - Adults Review Team - Central Bedfordshire - £38 per hour
Our client in Bedfordshire is currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager with proven senior management experience to work in a Adults Review Team.
This role will primarily involve reviews of Adults with Learning Disabilities, though it will also include carrying out other reviews.
Benefits as a Adults Review Team Manager:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
The successful Adults Review Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Carry out assessment, reviews consistent with Care Act legislation
- Have relevant experience and knowledge of safeguarding, DOLS, promoting independence
- Manage a caseload of learning disabled clients
- Work in partnership with health professionals
- Provide written and verbal reports as required and monitor the implementation of care plans
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations and work closely together with relevant SAM
- Promote independence of service users
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.