Adults Assessment Team - Social Worker
Adult Assessment Team - Social Worker
NonStop's client, based in the North East of England, is looking for experienced Social Workers to join their Adult Assessment team.
This is a locum 3-6 month contract for Social Workers offering a position as part of a very stable team with strong leadership who are currently taking on a social worker who has experience working with adults and older people. The role will involve looking at hospital discharges, carer breakdown and other urgent work as well as short term rehabilitation and work to help vulnerable people live independently, and also help to prevent any avoidable hospital admissions. The Local Authority are looking for social workers with at least 2-3 years post qualified experience within these areas and that can start straight away.
This employer is known for treating locum staff like perm also, offering training and keeping locum staff within their teams for long periods, even as long as 2-3 years, offering you the opportunity to up skill and job security as a locum within a region that is focused on filling teams entirely with permanent staff.
- Case Load Management
- Completing reviews and short term assessment
- Supporting service users to live independently in their own homes
- Reviewing residential, nursing home or day centre placements
- Working alongside other agencies
- Protecting vulnerable
Vastly experienced candidates may be considered for senior practitioner posts.
For more details click Apply Now or contact Brían Glancy on B.Glancy @ nonstop-recruitment.com / 0 20 79 40 21 00 ext. 3393
And if you're open to working outside the North of England we have a number of roles offer +£35/hr
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries