Social Worker - Special Guardianship Assessments
Social Worker - Special Guardianship Assessments - Somerset - £30-£35p/h
We are looking to recruit a Social Worker to solely complete Special Guardianship Assessments for a 6 month period. This role is based in Somerset. We are ideally looking for experienced Social Workers who are able to work with a level of autonomy and have experience of completing comprehensive assessments including Special Guardianship Assessments.
Benefits of the role as a Special Guardianship Social Worker:
- Autonomous role
- Competitive pay rate for type of role
- Supportive manager
- Laptop and phone provided
- Flexible working
Responsibilities as a Adoption Social Worker:
- To carry a caseload of adoption and Special Guardianship cases, and family finding for children with a plan for adoption or special guardianship.
- Responsibilities will include recruitment, training, development, support, assessment and review of prospective adopters, post adoption support and special guardianship assessments and support.
- The structure of the adoption service includes one team manager, one senior practitioners and six social workers managed by the fostering and adoption service manager.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.