Social Worker - Child Protection/Child In Need - Salford
Social Worker - Child Protection/Child In Need - Salford - £25.02 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social worker who has experience working with Child Protection, Child in Need, PLO and Court processes.
Social Workers will need to be HCPC registered, have Relevant social work experience, Knowledge of current relevant legislation and the ability to apply in practice and the ability to work as part of a team
Caseloads are currently in the region of 28-30 cases however staff are supported by 6 experienced Practice managers and 2 experienced Service managers who sit within the teams.
You will have access to Salford's safeguarding training courses and any other internal training opportunity. Staff at Salford are supported through regular supervision, with opportunities for reflective practice in a supportive and friendly work environment. The working week is 36 hours and staff will be provided with a laptop and mobile phone.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- CV Enhancement
- Supportive Working Environment
- Mileage Expenses
- Competitive Rate of Pay
Duties as a CP/CIN Social Worker:
- Completing Children and family assessments
- Risk assessments
- Parenting assessments to expected timescales
- Completing strategy meetings
- Section 47 enquiries
- Child Protection Plans
- Child in need plans
- Care proceedings
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.