Social Worker - Children & Young People's Services
Social Personnel would like to speak with Childrens Social Workers for a client of ours in the Yorkshire area. This client is keen identify candidates with a suitable background in Children And Younger People.
You will need to :
- carry out the role and responsibilities of a key worker for a caseload which will include statutory work.
- undertake assessment, planning and reviewing work concerning children in need, children subject to child protection plans and children who are looked after in care using the Signs of Safety model and a child-focused approach in accordance with agreed statutory and service procedures.
- work with children and young people, families and carers to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
In return you will get:
- Hourly rate of £28 - £30
- An Aftercare Team that deals with personal queries (including pay)
- Access to exclusive temporary/Interim/permanent vacancies
- Inclusion in our training and development programmes
- An invitation to our guest list for candidate networking events
Social Personnel is dedicated to equal opportunities and committed to safeguarding vulnerable people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, don’t hesitate to get in contact with any questions you may have