Night Back of House Team Leader
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with us as a Night Back of House Supervisor at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as a Night Back of House Supervisor and shine in a collaborative team environment.
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Night Back of House Supervisor at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel you will have a key position in ensuring the smooth running of the back of house operations during the night and coordinate all the activities in the back of house areas and supervise the team in order to supply clean, sanitary dishes and clean kitchens
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan for timely supply of clean dishes and pots and coordinate the work of the stewards in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures
- Assign utility stewards to their stations, follow up on assignments, and make sure tasks are completed in a quality manner
- Provide assistance to all stewards as required, and fill in at their stations when needed
- Ensure kitchen floors and walk-in coolers and fridges are clean by inspecting the work of the Back of House team
- Proactively lead and motivate the team
What we are looking for:
- Someone with excellent customer service skills and is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is able to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environmentPark Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.