Sales Director - London
Reports To: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: London, UK
SLI Systems is looking for a dynamic, high performing Sales Director with 5+ years of experience selling eCommerce search solutions via web-based connections and in-person. You have a history of exceeding sales quota, love the thrill of the hunt, and are capable of building and growing a pipeline of business using dynamic prospecting techniques and high activity metrics. You also have experience navigating through complex organizations, come with a rolodex of eCommerce decision makers, and are used to selling to multiple decision makers in the C-Suite.
What will I do?
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities via the phone and web in partnership with your country Market Development Team
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex organizations
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Consistently exceed your monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota to score an advanced commission
- Strategically attack a regional territory to close new business and grow existing accounts
- Sell SLI solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Maintain a high volume of activity including web-based and in-person connections using emails and calculated social selling
- Thrive in an ever-changing, agile environment while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Drive competition amongst your fellow Directors while still being a dynamic team player
What I bring to the job:
- 5+ years of B2B sales or relevant experience selling over the phone/web/in-person
- Long-standing track record of exceeding quota selling B2B eCommerce search solutions
- Rolodex of eCommerce decision makers
- Experience with consultative / value based selling
- Technically savvy, especially with Salesforce & Marketo
- Degree qualified
Why work at SLI Systems?
- Sell a product that actually WORKS and you’ve already used if you’ve bought anything off the web
- You could explain our products to a family member who is not particularly online savvy
- Happy and referenceable customers
- Transparent culture and amazingly clear and passionate leadership across the globe
- Innovative with strong initiatives with encouraged self-management
- We’re already public!
- Great office location in London