Hampton's are currently working exclusively with a Private Adult's services provider to support them with the recruitment of a Registered Manager based at their 40 bed residential home for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs in West Sussex.
The appointed Manager will be expected to provide a needs led service for adults with learning disabilities by adopting a person centred approach that fosters self-awareness, personal growth and gives each person the strongest voice with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices.
You will be expected to develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice through a programme of training and development as well as maintaining high standards and ensure compliance with National Care Standards.
You will develop the staff team enabling the individuals we support to reach their full potential. Reporting to the Operations Manager, and working as part of a wider team of Home Managers, you will seek to ensure the highest standards of support are delivered in the service.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Undertake monthly Quality Assessment Audits to ensure a continuously improving service is provided.
- Manage delegated budgets to ensure resources are used to best effect, in line with company policy and procedure.
- Provide regular training , supervision and annual appraisal to Team Leaders and Senior Support Workers in line with Company procedures and standards.
Candidates suitable for this post will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience of working with adults with Learning disabilities.
- Experience at management level within a residential setting.
- Experience of delivering training and undertaking coaching.
- NVQ Level 5 or be willing to work towards this.
- A good knowledge of conditions relevant to people with LD
- Experience with relevant legislation e.g. valuing people, mental capacity act,
- The ability to write reports and to chair meetings
- Experience in either running a high quality service or Turnaround experience.
Annual Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco: 01926 354 600
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK