Social Worker - Disabled Children's Team - £29 an hour
I am currently searching for an experienced Social Worker to undergo OFSTED preparation work within the Children with Disabilities Team in one of the Midlands Children's Service's on a locum basis.
They are in the process of building upon the continual expansion and development of their service in 2018 in order to achieve either a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' report.
What they can offer you:
- Flexible working
- Highly competitive rate.
- Ongoing contract length (Allowing you to control the length of time you wish to stay with the organisation)
- Opportunity to work for a well-renowned service that will open the door to more exclusive contract opportunities within future.
What they are looking for within candidates:
- 2 years+ experience within children's services, with a focus on CWD.
- Current DBS or registered on the update service.
- HCPC registered.
- Availability to start within the next few weeks. (Or sooner)
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on 0207 940 2100. Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral.