Social Worker - Children In Care
Social Worker - Children In Care - Birmingham - £27.53 per hour
Our client in Birmingham is recruiting for experienced Social Workers to work in a Children In Care Team. Within this role duties will include assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, contributing to the effective application of resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families.
Benefits as a Children In Care Social Worker:
- Friendly and supportive team
- Largest local authority in Europe
- Great transport links
- Career enhancement
- CV builder
- High chance of contract extension
Duties as a Children In Care Social Worker:
- Contribute to and review the development of ongoing initiatives to achieve a more effective use of resources within Children & Families Services
- Initiate and develop close working partnerships with statutory agencies, voluntary and private sector agencies, carersand those with parental responsibility in order to facilitate effective service delivery.
- Inform advise, counsel and support clients and carers
, individually and in group settings, to relieve stress and modify attitudes of behaviour to meet the needs of the client.
- Ensure that information systems, e.g. CAFIS, and client records are effectively maintained to provide up-to-date and accurate information, upon which decisions affecting service delivery can be made
As a Social Worker, you will be:HCPC registeredEligible to work in the UKExperienced in similar rolesA full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly Twice weekly payroll Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"Free DBS and compliance serviceAccess to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledgeAccess to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK"Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*"Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.