Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
A Large and Highly reputable Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker based in Cardiff. You will be, carrying a case load all over the South Wales area. This role is full-time, permanent position.
As the Supervising Social Worker, you will need to have a background within a fostering team. This organisation has a great training and development programme which helps with career progression.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance - £3,000
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Dental Cover
- Private healthcare
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Carry out form F assessments
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Undertake Visits and Meetings
- Supporting and supervising foster carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within child Protection
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £30,000 + Car Allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!