Social Worker - Childrens Safeguarding Team
Social Worker - Childrens Safeguarding Team - Dorset - £35 p/h
Our client in the West District Team for Children's Services in Dorset base din Weymouth work with children and families from assessment through CIN & CP planning, and through to the beginnings of the court process. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children's Safeguarding Team in Dorset.
Successful candidates will ideally have experience working in either Children's Safeguarding, Children In Need and / or Child Protection. Candidates will be working within a safeguarding setting, managing child in need, child protection, legal proceedings and LAC.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Flexible working where appropriate
- Have considered compressed week into 4 days
- Permanent management team
- Access to liquid training events
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.