Independent Reviewing Officer - Fostering
Dorset County Council are currently Searching for a Fostering Independent Reviewing Officer to join the Safeguarding and Standards Team in Dorset on a locum basis. The role would be a 3-month rolling contract based out of the County Hall in Dorchester.
Ideally this role would suit Social Workers who have previously worked in a similar role, and would also suit Fostering Social workers trying to develop in this field.
Benefits to you as the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Flexible working patterns
- Surrounded by a supportive team
- Free Parking
- Perform Independent Review twice annually for a case load of foster carers
- Reporting Directly into Safeguarding Manager
- To provide advice and guidance to colleagues, but this will fall short of full accountability
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualified experience
- HCPC registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Full Clear Driving License
Location: Dorchester (DT1 1XJ)
If you want to discuss anything regarding this Independent Reviewing Officer vacancy please contact Kenny Mansfield on the following:
0118 948 5555
If this role isn't right for you, but you are still looking for a change within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!