Occupational Therapist Job in London, £32.00 / Hr
Your new company
My client based in London offers an innovative and supportive service that puts the child's wellbeing at the forefront of all decision making and planning. This vibrant and busy team offers excellent support and development opportunities. They are also committed to ensuring staff have manageable caseloads.
Your new role
Your job will be to provide specialised Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention to children with varying needs in community settings, clinic, CDC and a special school, providing expertise within a specialist area.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recognised OT degree/qualification
- HCPC Licence to Practice
- Evidence of CPDS
What you'll get in return
- Generous pay rate of up to £32/.00 / Hr
- Possibility of Flexi-Time
- Working within friendly and supportive team
- Excellent induction and opportunities for Continuous Professional Development
- Quick and easy registration over a cup of tea
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.