Hampton's are currently working with a well-known Charity to support them with the recruitment of a Nurse Qualified General Manager based near Bristol for a 70 - bedded home for individuals requiring Nursing and Dementia this is a new home so therefore needs a strong manager with good commissioning skills.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and ready to support and drive the service forward, promoting and delivering the highest possible standards of care and support to families.
Acting as the senior professional person within the staff team, you will ensure that all aspects of care and support delivered is compliant with current legislation and that high-quality care is embedded within the culture of the team.
As the CQC Registered Home Manager, you will have responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Home which includes:
- Development, implementation and monitoring of care plans and risk assessments
- Commissioning of the home
- Responsible for the Homes Budgets and Expenditure
- Maintenance of a safe, secure and homely environment for residents
- Leadership and guidance of a staff team
- Staff training and development
- Recruitment and Induction of new staff
- RGN,RMN Active PIN
- Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management in Health & Social Care (or for you to be willing to work towards this qualification)
- Substantial experience of working within a residential care home
- Experience of managing and developing a staff team within a residential environment
- A sound knowledge of current legislation and CQC requirements
Salary: 50K + Benefits
- Comprehensive Induction
- Access to ongoing training and recognised qualifications
- Opportunities and commitment to career progression
- Access to Company Pension Scheme
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco: 01926 354 600
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK