Social Worker - Children and Families
Derbyshire County Council are recruiting Qualified Locum Social Workers to their Children and Families Teams. There are a variety of office locations available across the County, making this role easily accessible from the West Midlands, North West and South Yorkshire.
Benefits for the Locum Social Worker
- Competitive pay rates of up to £32 per hour
- Various office locations available
- Supportive management structure and regular supervision
- Opportunities for flexible working
Job requirements of the Locum Social Worker
- A good level of court experience is desirable
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
Pay rate: Up to £32 per hour
Location: Derbyshire County Council
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings on 0118 948 5555.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!