Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
A small Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker based within East London. You will be carrying a caseload over the East and South East of London. This is a full-time permanent position with an Independent Fostering Agency who are part of a larger organisation.
You will need to have a background within a Fostering Team as a Supervising Social Worker. Ideally, within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 26 Days Annual leave
- Mileage paid per month
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Complete Form F Assessors
- Establish training for Foster Carers
- Update and record information from Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Fostering or Adoption
Location: East London
Salary: up to £36,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!