Supervising Social Worker - Fostering
Cheshire West and Chester Council are looking for experienced Supervising Social Workers to join their thriving team for a 3 month rolling contract, based towards the North of Chester in Ellesmere Port.
The Fostering Service, which is part of the Provider Service, has a vacancy to cover maternity leave within the Mainstream Fostering Team.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Working in an Ofsted "Good" rated Council
- Competitive pay rates of up to £28p/h
- Flexible Working opportunities
- Welcoming and friendly Team
Responsibilities as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Conducting Initial visits to prospective foster carers
- Performing mainstream fostering assessments
- Support and supervision of mainstream foster carers
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualified experience
- HCPC registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Full Clear Driving License
Location: Chester (CH65 0BE)
Rate: up to £28p/h
If you want to discuss anything regarding this Supervising Social Worker vacancy please contact Kenny Mansfield on the following:
0118 948 5555
If this role isn't right for you, but you are still looking for a change within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!