Social Worker - Child Protection and Support Team
A Local Authority is looking for a Child Protection and Support Social Worker to join their growing team around the Essex region. This position is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary of up to £37,000.
As the Child Protection and Support Social Worker you will need to have experience within children and family Social Work. Ideally, you would need to have experience or knowledge within a child protection team.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases
- Attend conferences, reviews and court
- Provide professional and comprehensive casework
- Provide and efficient and cost-effective service
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Experience of working within a Child Protection Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £37,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!