Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Swindon - £35 an hour
Exclusive none case holding role
We have a role available for an experienced Social Worker with proven experience to work in a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub in Swindon.
Successful candidates will be required to participate in MASH meetings/enquiries and understand the need and importance to gain the child's voice and record this within the relevant documentation. Need to have experience in making decisions and understanding threshold.
As a MASH Social Worker you will understand the need to write clear analysis using information given and have a good understanding of Child Protection. Its essential within this role to have experience of decision making and the confidence to escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding within and outside of MASH.
Within this role our client will offer £25 per day towards accommodation costs for anyone that resides 30 miles or more outside of Swindon.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- 9-5 hours
- Office based
- None case holding role
- Laptop and phone provided
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme