Social Worker - Looked after Children (LAC) - Tameside - £26.88
Social Worker - Looked after Children (LAC) - Tameside - £26.88 per hour
A Children's Social worker is required to join Tameside's LAC/Cared for Children Team. This is a great opportunity to join a quickly improving team that has recently seen a lot of investment. The successful social worker must have some previous experience of working within LAC. The successful applicant will be carrying a caseload of Looked after Children. You will also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users.
Benefits as a LAC Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV Enhancement
- Supportive working environment
- Long term contracts available
- Progression opportunities
As a Looked after Children Social Worker your duties will include:Looked After Children Reviews Attending Court and Court Reports Statutory Visits and Tasks Planned Meetings Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels Case Management
As a Looked after Children Social Worker, you will be:HCPC registered Eligible to work in the UK A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.