Deputy Manager - Fostering
A leading therapeutic IFA with an excellent reputation are seeking a Senior Practitioner / Deputy Manager for their office based just outside Leeds. This role is newly created to support the Registered Manager due to service growth and success.
You will work closely with the Regional Manager and assist with the day to day running and development of the region and deputise in their absence. You will line manage a team of up to four Supervising Social Workers and also work with a maximum of 6 foster families, therefore the ability to drive and travel across the county is essential to this post.
You will be / have:
· You will be a qualified Social Worker
· Registered with the HCPC.
· Relevant previous experience as a Supervising Social Worker
· A sound knowledge and experience of working with fostering regulations and national minimum standards
· Possesses an excellent understanding of the importance of safeguarding children and the ability to evidence this.
· Knowledge and experience of therapeutic fostering is also advantageous.
· An excellent communicator with the ability to form strong working relationships both internally and externally.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Fostering Social Worker / Fostering Senior Practitioner who is looking a new challenge with an excellent IFA and well regarded employer
Salary is to £38,000 + generous car allowance / or company car, fuel card (also to be used for personal use), health care, pension and bonus scheme.
For further information around the organisation and role and a JD, please contact Harriet Connolly on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / email@example.com
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities.