Social Worker - Adult Locality Team
Social Worker - Adult Locality Team - Dorset - £28p/h
Our client in Dorset is recruiting for a qualified Adults Social Worker to work in a Adults Locality / Learning Disabilities Team.
Within this role successful Social Workers will carry out caseloads of around 30+ and manage a variety of complex cases.
Due to the nature of this role experience and knowledge of working within a similar field.
Benefits as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Long term contract
Duties as a Adults Locality Social Worker include:
- Duty work on a rota basis
- Core Assessments for homecare, day care, residential/nursing and respite care
- Community Care Packages
- Care management on service users who were over 65
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings, discharge planning meetings, case conferences, reviews
- Record keeping and providing advice or information on welfare rights or benefits
- Liaising with other agencies and multi-disciplinary working
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme