Assistant Manager, Part Time, Alton, £9,980 Pro-Rata Salary, older person day care centre
Your new company
A well known and respected charity, dedicated to providing a high quality of life to over-50's across the country. The organisation has a turnover of £2.4 Million and is supported by over 175 staff and nearly 400 volunteers.
Your new role
Working Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 09:00 - 16:30 (21 Hours) you will be assisting with the day care centre manager and ensuring that the day care centre runs smoothly. You will be interacting with and supporting the needs of physically or mentally frail older service users. This will include preparing and managing a stimulating activity programme, organising voluntary help and undertaking some administration responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of caring for older or disabled people
- Supervisory experience
- Level 2 Health and Social care qualification
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Passion for the support and care of older people and those with disabilities
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Part-time hours
- Working within a supportive team
- The fulfilling opportunity to help older people live independently
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.