Registered Home Manager - Young Adults
Registered Manager required for a small, established residential care home for young adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour based in Torquay, Devon.
This is a huge opportunity to work for a fantastic not for profit organisation with leading salary package on offer.
My client has been established for over 20 years and have built a fantastic reputation for delivering high quality, person centred care for young adults with disabilities and autism. Running a variety of services including residential homes, respite care and innovative community projects across Torquay, my client are truly an exciting employer in Devon.
The benefits of working for my client
- Excellent pay structure
- Further qualification, training and development opportunities
- Ambitious growth plans across care and community services
- Leading provider with a great reputation
- Fantastic employer with low staff turnover and happy employees!
As Registered Manager of one of their homes, you will be tasked with effectively managing a residential service focusing on person centred care, positive outcomes and creating a fun, safe home environment for your residents.
The Registered Manager will have the following
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management/NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care/Registered Manager's Award RMA
- Experience as either Registered Manager, Service Manager or Deputy Manager in a CQC regulated care service
- Strong experience working with adults with disabilities, autism or challenging behaviour
- Good knowledge of CQC, safeguarding and learning disabilities
- Work experience in either residential care homes or supported living
If you are a Registered Manager looking to join an exciting ambitious provider, or a Deputy Manager who is looking to progress their career with a nurturing not for profit care provider, please apply here.
Please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details.